Sunday, October 27, 2013

White Butterfly

Happy Sunday!

I am in the mix of our Illinois State Senior Bowling Tournament for three weekends and all I have to say is "I hope I am as spry as these bowlers when I reach my sixties and seventies".  

Today's featured sketch at 365 Cards
 

The week is being brought to you by Crimson Cloud



We are still in the My Favorite Things month and one of my favs is butterflies.  

I made a birthday card for my youngest sister (at 43 you are no longer referred to as the "baby of the family").  Love you Bae!!!


Next week we are having a blog hop featuring all of our favorite things ----- stay tuned to the blog for more details.

I am also entering the Inspired By Stamping Embossed Edges challenge HERE

Check out the inspiration from the rest of the design team







5 comments:

Rose said...

this is beautiful :)

wendipooh13 said...

way to go on the bowling!!!! LOVE the sweet card and great details!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful! Love that paper!

Rose said...

well i see i forgot to thank you for linking up with us on IBS my friend!!
*old age stinks!!! lol

Shea said...

This is such a sweet and charming card. Love your choice of papers - they complement each other beautifully. Great job on the embossed edges, and thanks so much for playing along with us at IBS!!