Saturday, November 2, 2013

365 Cards ROCK YOUR STYLE BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the 365 Cards 

Free For All:  Rock Your Style Blog Hop!
 
How this works is you hop to each DT post from the 365 Cards blog, leave a comment that you visited each of us and then you create a project by scrap lifting your favorite designers card.

  Your prize will be a package of goodies resembling your favorite designers card.  Winner will be drawn at random.

All the DT received a fun kit to rock our style with.  

My style is pretty simple with bright colors 

Glitz dp; American Crafts floss; Fancy Pants die cuts; MME washi tape; Studio Calico wood veneer

 Here's the list

Audrey
Carla

Letisha
Janice
(YOU ARE HERE!)
 Jennifer
Michelle
Pam
Ruth
Victoria 
Wendi
Yvonne
 

Hope to see lots of you hopping with us!
 

15 comments:

Carla said...

Gorgeous job, Janice!

Faith Wallace said...

Great card with lots of color. I like the added elements like string and buttons... I sometimes forget to use all of my string, ribbon, and buttons.

Cary said...

I love what you do with the twine!
Love! Love! Love!

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun card and LOVE the twine!!!

MARTHA said...

nice card

Rose said...

LOVE this one!!!! fab use of the twine and {heart} button my friend :)

Diana said...

Love the bright colors in the card as well!

Sherri said...

super cute!!

Tracey Fehr said...

Such a cute creation! Love the twine and the zig zag paper!

Panda said...

Brilliant card! Love these bright colors!!!

Dria said...

Fun! I like your style and the twisty twine is a terrific compliment to this card!

Frances said...

Very pretty, cute button with the heart (at least I think it's a button!)

WitchyFingers said...

Fab card Janice, I recognise that washi tape! Love how you've used your twine. Ruth x

Pam said...

Wow, I love how all these elements came together so beautifully!!

Angi Barrs said...

Pretty colors! Love the banner at the top!