Saturday, April 19, 2014

Cards for Dad


I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

After preparing for dinner tomorrow I had time to make a couple of cards.  

My cousin contacted me for a few cards to have on hand to give to her Dad.  Of course you know male cards - next to sympathy cards - are the most difficult to make.  I find myself wanting to add flowers and lace!

Using inspiration from Sketch Saturday, I came up with this Father's Day card

DCWV Latte dp; Studio G sentiment; ribbon and sequins from my vast supply
This is the birthday card



and a thinking of you card



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Great cards Janice! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Rose said...

you have been one busy crafty girl :) fantastic cards!!

Angela said...

These three handsome cards ROCK! Pinning!